Infants through two years…
Babies and toddlers interact with others, listen to Bible stories, worship music and play with their friends.
Three year old through pre-kindergarten…
Children jump around, sing fun worship songs and learn God loves them through dramas, puppets, creative story telling and small groups.
Kindergarten through 5th grade…
Kids play at interactive activity stations before coming together. The Bible is brought to life with storytelling and drama, followed by small group time. Each week kids can bring home crafts, memory verses, and other material related to the Bible story or concept they learned that week.
Details For Your First Visit
- Allow time to get your child or infant checked in or registered at one of the computer stations before taking them to their classrooms. We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes before the service starts.
- Guests and new kids, please register at the Welcome Table just outside the entrance to Kids Church, before going to your classrooms.
- For safety reasons, please enter/exit through the Kids Entrance only.
- All children must be escorted to their classrooms and picked up after the service by an adult who has the claim tag. No child is released without a valid security claim tag.
- Welcome Table is located on the right of the Worship Center and has easy stroller access.
Security & Safety
We are committed to the safety and security of your child! All of our volunteers and staff who work with children undergo a background check before serving. Safety Team members are available during service times as well. We also us a secure check-in system to make sure that kids are checked in and out by the correct person. When you arrive you will proceed to a check-in station or Welcome Table and you will receive:
- A name tag for your child
- A name tag for the classroom roster
- 2 claim tags - one for each parent. (Claim tags will have a security ID number & name.)
- Asset Tags - as needed for diaper bags, etc.
Once you have these items, proceed to your child's classroom and place one of the name tags on the classroom roster. At the end of the service you will return to your child's room and present your claim tag. If both claim tags are lost or misplaced, you must show photo identification to a staff person in order to pick up your child.